Beetroot risotto with asparagus and yogurt cream
A perfect and surprising combination between beetroot and risotto. If you like risotto and you want to try something different, with a bit of a sweet taste, then this is what you are looking for. The asparagus with the yogurt will make this dish a stand out success.
What you will need:
- 120gr Karolina rice
- 100gr Beetroot puree
- 80gr Asparagus
- 20gr Butter
- 40gr Yogurt
- 20gr Onions
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 cup of white wine
- Place the beetroot in a saucepan and boil them until they become tender. Using a knife, slip off and discard the skins. Chop the flesh and place in a blender until it gets a creamy texture.
- Heat the olive oil with some butter in a large saucepan, add the onion with the chopped asparagus and cook gently for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the rise and stir well to get all the aromas
- Pour a cup of white wine to get another layer of flavour and then fill with some vegetable stock
- The risotto is ready when the rice is al dente and the dish has the consistency of thick porridge
- Add the beetroot puree and stir regularly
- Place the risotto in a large dish and garnish with some yogurt.