ERGON Cretan Ntakos
The difficult task of this recipe, is to collect all the right materials. Once you do this everything is quite simple. Choose juicy, fresh vine tomatoes, as this is the main ingredient that will boost the flavour of the dish.
Adding Extra Virgin Olive Oil will give the perfect finishing touch when it comes to taste. You can have this as an appetizer, as a side dish or as a salad.
What you will need:
- 2 Medium size Rusks
- 2 vine tomatoes, grated (without the peel)
- Santorini capers
- Kalamata olives
- 120gr. Feta Cheese Spread
- 20gr. Yogurt
- 15gr. Milk
- A pinch of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
To make the Feta Cheese Spread:
- Put the feta Cheese in a whipping bowl and start mixing it with a hand mixer together with the milk and the yogurt, until it gets that creamy texture.
- Soak the rusk in water or let the rusk soak with the tomato juice.
- Add some grated tomato on top of the rusk and spread the Feta Cheese Spread all over.
- Slice the Kalamata olives and add them together with the capers.
- Sprinkle with some oregano and drizzle generously with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.