Easy and super creamy mushroom pilaf
The ultimate recipe for a creamy mushroom pilaf with a greek touch from the gruyere cheese. That’s the perfect dish for a midweek dinner or a cozy nigh it together with your favourite people.
- 150 g Ergon risotto with mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 50 g porcini mushrooms
- 80ml white dry wine
- 10 g dried mushrooms (any kind)
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 80 g gruyere
- 5 g chives
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion and chives and cut the mushrooms in slices.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl with lukewarm water to rehydrate for about 10’.
- Put some olive oil in a saucepan and cook the onion until soft. Then add the mushrooms, stirring occasionally. Next, add the rice, mix well and pour the white wine. Set fire to medium. Drain the mushrooms from their water, chop and add them in the saucepan and pour in their water, too.
- Season with salt & pepper and simmer for 15’ until rice is tender, but not mushy, with a slightly firm center.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, add butter and gruyere and give them a good stir. Serve in bowls and top with the chives and some extra gruyere.